Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SO excited!

Guess who I get to be with all day on Tuesdays now?




My baby girl!
We've worked some things out financially to where I can stay home one day a week. I can't wait!! I plan on looking online today to see what kind of fun things we can do in Frisco on Tuesday's. I remember going to the library with my mom when I was little for story time. It will be so much fun to do things like that with Braelyn.
We hope in 6 months to a year that I can stay home 2 days a week, but for now this is perfect. I am content and happy and blessed!
Frisco moms.....know of anything that goes on around town on Tuesdays that we would enjoy?

You all know how long I've been wanting and praying for a little less work and more time with my baby! I almost can't believe its true!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for you, Julie!! I am SOOOO happy for you!

C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

oh julie! i am so excited for you! what a blessing!!!

C said...

That's awesome! Most library's still have storytime, and I bet she'd love that! :) rffpbgsl

C said...

LOL. OK, I messed that up twice but I'm not deleting again. sorry. :P

Alison said...

I know you are unbelievably excited! I am really happy that you guys could work this out. Enjoy it!! :)

amygim said...

yippee!!!! answered prayers!!

A. Lee said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!! I know you've been wanting this for so long...that's awesome that y'all found a way to make it work!! So many fun things and memories to look forward to!! What a blessing!! :)