I said I would update about the chiro apt. I met with Dr. Alex Temple (friend of Amy & Jason). He's 3 minutes from my house. Nicest guy - who has exceptionally white teeth...meant to ask him how he does that. Anyway, he adjusted Braelyn with the "activator" - an adjusting tool. So, there was no manual popping or cracking of Braelyn going on (like I'm used to as an adult getting an adjustment) He was just getting her spine aligned. It took literally 2 minutes. Braelyn started crying when he got the adjustor out. He hadn't even touched her with it and she started sobbing. He was like "oh, maybe she thinks its a shot." I said "She doesn't really know what shots look like. She doesn't get shots". We couldn't figure out why she was so scared of the activator. I guess she just didn't recognize it and something new was scary. It was also getting close to nap time. Anyway, she didn't mind the tool when she couldn't SEE it.
Our appointment was at 9:00. Um, she's had two poops since then. Nice poops. I actually had to wake her up from her nap to change her b/c she had pooped during her sleep. She's been constipated for three weeks now, so I'm not surprised.
I think I'll take Braelyn once again this month and then maybe every 3-6 months, or as needed. He's also going to start adjusting me, which I surely need.
Thanks Amy for the referral. I should have done this long ago!


2 comments:
LOVE IT!!! Can you believe it only took 3 minutes to get her body back to how it should be working? It's that easy and this will boost her immune system also. Anytime H is feeling a little rundown, Jason adjusts him and he's back to normal.
will you email me this guy's info?
awesome, by the way! and so happy little B is feeling better!
Post a Comment