We got Braelyn's 1 year pics taken a couple of weeks ago. Here is how they turned out. Pretty good considering she was trying to run all over the park and it was nearly impossible to keep her still. Also keeping a bow in her hair was a giant feat. The second I put a bow in Braelyn's hair she reaches up and promptly removes it. So, despite her hair being a little crazy in some of these pictures, I'm overall very pleased. Tell me your favorite, as I am completely biased and think they are all equally beautiful. But, obviously I don't have room on my walls for an 8x10 of each of the 200 shots Stacey took that day. (
Stacey Collodi, Collodi Photography - awesome and affordable, too)


4 comments:
I love the last 3!! She's such a cutie!!! Mari seems to like the last one because she talks to it and when I move from that one, she fusses. :)
Cute dress too!!
I love the one where she looks like she is saying "Oooooooo" and all of the super smiley ones. She is SO cute! I just want to snuggle her! I hope she is feeling better.
I love them all!! So very cute! I especially like the ones in the white dress and the one in her Halloween shirt and tutu sitting on the wall...precious!
so, so, so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment