Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Pictures

My friends Jennifer and Candas are starting a website business selling all things baby. They are making tutus and pillowcase dresses. They also have burp cloths, diaper clutches, etc. I will post the store website (via etsy) once it is up and running. You will all want to see how cute their handmade things are! They are going to make a black tutu for Braelyn's pictures next week. I can't wait. I have so many creative friends!

Last night Mike and Jen came over to visit and we took some pictures of Braelyn in the tutu and her pillowcase dress that was made for her birhtday.

This one is my favorite! Look at that expression!




2 comments:

Honeyed Hashette said...

Jen made these? Awesome!
I love Braelyn in blue! She is so stinkin cute!

Lisa said...

LOVE IT!! I knew that dress would look cute on her!