Braelyn crawled last night! She's been scooting for quite some time, but she actually crawled last night. She's also doing the cutest thing - bouncing up and down to music. I guess its her way of dancing right now. So stinkin' cute!
Congrats Braelyn! Man, they grow so fast, huh? When did she roll over? Mari is on the brink of rolling any day now. I'm hoping she'll do it before I go back to work, but I don't think she will. She has learned to do some back scooting, though. If she's on the bed or in the crib, she'll stretch her legs and push off to propel herself upwards. So cute!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS BRAELYN!
She is getting so big!
Congrats Braelyn! Man, they grow so fast, huh? When did she roll over? Mari is on the brink of rolling any day now. I'm hoping she'll do it before I go back to work, but I don't think she will. She has learned to do some back scooting, though. If she's on the bed or in the crib, she'll stretch her legs and push off to propel herself upwards. So cute!
Post a Comment