why is jay drinking that garbage anyways? yes, i would have died also.
hahahahahahah!It's a good thing I didn't have water in my mouth or my monitor would have gotten a bath.Did she like it?
I'm sure she liked it, just like she's going to love the cheetos and spaghettios I know he'll give her when he's on Daddy Duty in the future. geez.
No telling what else she will get too cotton candy lots of lollipops, ice cream thanks goodness she has one normal parent!!
You know I love you, You the best mom ever I wish I could be as good as you are!
oh, tina....why did I ever tell you I had a blog? Now I have to put up with your sarcastic comments. You are a great mom - even if your pantry has spaghettios and twinkies!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
why is jay drinking that garbage anyways? yes, i would have died also.
hahahahahahah!
It's a good thing I didn't have water in my mouth or my monitor would have gotten a bath.
Did she like it?
I'm sure she liked it, just like she's going to love the cheetos and spaghettios I know he'll give her when he's on Daddy Duty in the future. geez.
No telling what else she will get too cotton candy lots of lollipops, ice cream
thanks goodness she has one normal parent!!
You know I love you, You the best mom ever I wish I could be as good as you are!
oh, tina....why did I ever tell you I had a blog? Now I have to put up with your sarcastic comments. You are a great mom - even if your pantry has spaghettios and twinkies!
Post a Comment