Thursday, April 10, 2008

fun Mensa quiz

Take this quiz (here) where you have to figure out what the numbers and letters stand for. I got 18 correct, which makes me one point shy of being a genius. hmmm. I've always thought so. :)

To see all the answers you couldn't come up with, click here.

Fun waste of time for the work day.

5 comments:

Alison said...

I got 16 before I had to go back to work! Not too bad - it's nice to know I'm not completely clueless!

Lisa said...

I started it and got 15 but then my coworkers jumped in and I lost track of how many they got and how many I got. Eventually we got all of them together. I wish I could have done it by myself so I could have seen how well I could do. OH WELL!

Lisa said...

Correction. We missed 1. 6 balls to an over in cricket. I mean come on. Who could get that one?

The Potts Family said...

Yeah, what the heck? Who plays cricket!?

Honeyed Hashette said...

I got 22 correct.
I missed the ones about Cricket and South Africa.