Saturday, April 19, 2008

self feeding

I don't know if she's quite ready for finger foods. These were actually taken a couple of weeks ago. We started out with small pieces of banana and then I was spoon feeding her prunes. She got a hold of the prunes and didn't eat one bite of the bananas. So, I sat back, let her play with her food, and got some great pictures! Then we took a really long bath.



looks like she's fingerpainting, doesn't it?

Now, with a simple teething biscuit, she does all right.






2 comments:

Honeyed Hashette said...

She is so cute, even if she is covered in prunes! I love that you let her do this. When we have a baby, I just don't know if I will be able to "let go" when messes are concerned. I will probably wipe up every crumb as it hits the counter. SIGH...being OCD is hard. :)

Alison said...

So adorable!! Ella some pictures like this except with spaghetti - you can imagine the mess! They're all so adorable when they do this. That's why God made us all washable!