Tuesday, July 15, 2008

girl weekend

Crystal, Ellie, Braelyn, and I had so much fun over the weekend!
Friday night we just hung out, drank sangria, and talked. Saturday we had lunch with Auntie Janna at Cracker Barrel and Braelyn was not a happy camper...... she's not so great at sitting in high chairs anymore and taking in the scenery. She wants to crawl all over the restaurant. Luckily, there was the cracker barrel store full of toys so we looked around while waiting on our food and of course I bought her a stuffed animal hoping it might distract her enough for us to finish our meal in peace. We also got to see Janna and Derrick's new home in Denton. Its awesome and Crystal and I both loved all the storage space. I think there were more closets than bedrooms. I can't wait to see the finished product once everything is unpacked and moved in. Janna has a knack for all things creative, so I'm sure in a month its going to be fit for D Magazine.
We were really tired after eating, so Jay watched the babies while Crystal and I took a nap. That night we went to Snuffers and got take out. Yum, cheese fries with jalapenos. Kim Lewis came over later and we all got to catch up.
It was so much fun. I hate that Crystal doesn't live here. :( We do get to hang out again this weekend, though. We're going to her in-laws lake house. Brett and Crystal just bought a boat, so I'm sure we'll come back sunburned since my skin hasn't seen sun in probably 3 years. It will be a great time and hopefully I'll get more pictures of the four of us and not just the babies. But, look at these two sweet peas! We gave them a bath together Friday night. They had fun splashing around and taking toys from each other.



1 comment:

Mrs. Bianca said...

They are both so adorable and look like they get along so well! Awww...lucky!