
I am a huge fan of the HappyBaby foods. They've recently introduced toddler frozen meals (which I've yet to try since I can't find it at Sprouts) and I just got an email about their newest product - Organic Puffs! I can't wait to try them out. Its the perfect church snack for Braelyn. Puffs are generally marketed towards babies who are getting their first teeth since they kind of dissolve in the mouth and babies can "gum" on them. Up until now, if you wanted puffs you had to get the Gerber brand or the knock-off store brands with lots of nasty fillers. GMO's, artificial colors, etc. Yuck.
I hope by the time I have my next baby HappyBaby will have twice the amount of foods they have now. (And that Sprouts will carry them all or I will be a millionaire and afford to shop at Whole Paycheck...I mean Whole Foods)
Seriously, you Mommas of kiddos who are 9 months or so, if you want them to eat chicken or spinach, buy HappyBaby's frozen Chick-Chick. Braelyn loved this stuff. Its a little expensive, but was worth it to me when she was first starting out on solids and didn't eat much. One box would make 4 meals and she would always finish it. I tried making my own version once and it was so disgusting the dogs wouldn't even eat it. Okay, so maybe not that bad, but nasty enough to fork over $4 for HappyBaby.
I need to post a recap of my fun weekend spent in Abilene with Micayla. I will try to do that this week. Until then, all you get is a quick post about organic puffs. Sorry.


2 comments:
I swear I've only seen 1 type of HappyBaby product out in the stores. Nothing in the frozen food section. I'm going to check out Market Street, maybe they'll have more of a selection!
Whole Foods should have them.
Post a Comment