Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cutest Girls on The Block

Cindy already posted this, but its so cute that I have to do a post of my own. I went over to borrow milk on Saturday and Dan happened to be there with his girls - Abbie and Kate. All the girls were dressed up for Valentines Day in their pink & red. Cindy snapped a picture. How CUTE are they???



Here's another picture of the cutie pies we took at Halloween last year.

In my opinion, our little neighborhood has the cutest girls in Frisco.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Cutest everywhere! My goodness that must have been a fun day!

Cyn said...

I second that!

A. Lee said...

Very cute!!! B's hair looks so long in that picture! Has it gotten a lot longer, or am I seeing things? :)

The Potts Family said...

Thanks Tanya!

Al - Her hair is really long. It grows fast and I have to get her bangs cut pretty often.
Although, she won't let me do pigtails or bows at all anymore. She will pull them right out. So, I wonder if maybe I should keep it cut short until she will let me do her hair? It just looks so shaggy all the time. But I also want to let it grow out.
Is there some kind of book out there, maybe in the self help section or family relationship section, that tells you how to convince your 18 month old to leave bows and pigtails in place?

Honeyed Hashette said...

So cute! I love B's little heart sweater and her big smile! So sweet. I miss you guys.