Let the googling and Etsy searches begin. Man, I love Etsy.
Here are the options I've come up with so far.
Invitation options:

and the inside of above card:


I haven't decided yet if we're going to have kids at the party. Cousin Jacob will be there, of course, but as far as other children.....that kind of stresses me out and maybe I would rather avoid that for as long as possible! However, if I do decide to invite other kids, they could bring these cute little admittance tickets with them:
Return Address Labels:
Or I could use these stickers:
Look at these amazing cakes that I will not have because they are way too expensive, but too cute not to post for posting sake:
What I will end up doing is cupcakes again with little zoo toppers. These are cardstock from an Etsy seller:




Or here are candles I could use as toppers:
And if you're not totally bored out of your mind yet, here's a handmade shirt for the birthday girl:
Little treat boxes for party favors and fun animal masks if I brave the children:
Fun Fun! I can't believe my little baby is going to be two! When did that happen? Jay and I very often say we want to freeze her at this age (minus the tantrums and occasional sleepless nights) because she's so darn sweet and perfect. And we're not biased at all.


9 comments:
I adore that top!!! Cute, cute. Then again, I like all of your choices. How fun are you going to have??
And it isn't too early to plan. I'm already planning Marisabelle's 2nd. :D
Cupcakes or cakepops??? I'm just sayin'! ;)
By the way - I love all the cute things you found, but would probably vote for one of the first 2 invites.
ooohhhh..cakepops....that could be real fun. could you do zoo animals?
Hey - we've got 4 months to experiment, right? We managed sheep and chickies...I'm thinking we could manage something else.
I love love love love love this idea!
yes! giraffes, lions, hippos, zebras, monkeys....any zoo animal!
I bet lions would be the easiest.
Of course, i really have no idea....as I've never attempted to make a cakepop. :)
We had a great time doing a zoo/jungle theme! I made the cookies and the cake. Let me know if you want to borrow the cutters or pan. We used those boxes for favors. Adam's mom bought a ton of stuff from Oriental Trading Company. I love everything you have found! What a cute little top! It must be so fun to have a little girl! She is adorable!!!
VERY cute ideas!! i love the top!! adorable!! and WHAT are cakepops? am i so out of it...
Post a Comment