I just had to share this easy recipe with everyone from a baby shower I went to yesterday for my friend Misti.
It calls for very little ingredients, super easy to make, and oh my goodness is it yummy!!!!!
Two 8 oz pkgs cream cheese, softened
1 envelope ranch dressing mix (the hostess said make sure you get the dressing mix, not to be confused with the ranch dip mix; but I just googled to see if there was a similar recipe online and it was the exact same thing, but with ranch dip mix....so I don't know...maybe it doesn't matter)
Lawry's seasoned pepper
Combine the cream cheese and ranch dressing mix. Roll into a ball. Coat ball in the seasoned pepper. You could even make this low fat or fat free if you wanted.
Serve with crackers.
Mmmmmmm.....wish I had some for breakfast.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That sounds really great, I gotta try it.
This is going to make an appearance at the next party!
Post a Comment