Thursday, April 2, 2009

Goodies

A few of my new favorites......

1. Wallaby Organic Yogurts

Braelyn and I both love these. Probably b/c the second ingredient is cane sugar. I don't care. They are so good.

2. Mr. Krispers chips
These are awesome - plus they are gluten free, made with brown rice, and no wheat added. So far I've tried the sun dried tomato and white cheddar. Both are fantastic.

3. Amy's Indian Palak Paneer
Frozen meal in the frozen section. Crystal had these when I went to visit & I am now addicted. I've never really tried Indian food before, but if it tastes like this, then I need to expand my palate! I've been missing out!

4. Yummy Earth Organic Lollipops
If you're going to have a lolli, have one of these with no artificial dyes or flavors.

5. Cherub Tomatoes
No, they're not organic, but I love them. Braelyn eats them by the handful. Tip: you are supposed to NOT refrigerate them for best quality. Did y'all know that? I've always put my tomatoes in the fridge, but apparently you aren't supposed to.

6. BetterWorldBooks.com
Free shipping in the US with great prices, but the best part is:

(from the "about us" section of the website)

In addition to selling new titles, Better World Books supports book drives and collects used books and textbooks through a network of over 1,600 college campuses and partnerships with nearly 1,000 libraries nationwide. So far, the company has converted more than 11 million donated books into $4.5 million in funding for literacy and education. In the process, we’ve also diverted more than 6,000 tons of books from landfills.

7. Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series. Hilarious. I plan on starting book 4 over the weekend. (Thanks, Crystal & Jen). I have a crush on Joe Morelli.




5 comments:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

We love those crisps too!
Yog - I haven't tried the nonfat b/c I'm so anti fat free; however, I will give it a whirl now that you mention it. I assume there's no artificial sweetener?

Mrs. Bianca said...

I heart Amy's and Yummy Earth. I'll have to check out the rest.

Mrs. Bianca said...

Oh, and yes, you need to eat Indian Food! Definitely start with palak paneer, work your way to paneer tikka masala, and graduate to full on vegetarian thali. It's delish!

The Potts Family said...

Meredith - i usually don't do the nonfat thing either...this was just the best quality picture of the product I could find. The one I love is vanilla bean, and it is low fat, but not fat free. They are so so so so so yum! Try them, you will love them. Or, if you don't, you'll only be out like 99 cents. :)

Bianca - I bought 5 Amy's meals the last time I went grocery shopping and I'm already out. Braelyn loves them too!! I think I'm going to stop by Sprouts on the way home and buy a few more. Does God realize how much it tempts me that Sprouts is on my way to the babysitter's house three days a week? How am I supposed to resist?

Honeyed Hashette said...

I have missed your blogs. I LOVE those cherub tomatoes too. I have 2 containers in my fridge right now and I want to try that Indian meal! Yum...
I can't believe you haven't tried Indian. Do you like curry? You should try chicken tiki masala and garlic naan. mmmmmm
I am so excited to see you next weekend!
Love you and J and B!
(and Brinley and Hayden and kitty meow)