The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same
NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)
And she's got good teeth, huh? Maybe the hurricane lamp is illuminating them or something.
I don't know who the people are in the background. I wasn't allowed to crop.
I tag everyone.


2 comments:
Not what I was expecting to find when I checked your blog this morning. I am glad I didn't have any water in my mouth or I would have spewed it all over the computer. "She's got good teeth, huh?" You're so funny!
Yes, we need to dinner. We need to schedule a monthly date. We live TOO CLOSE to each other to never see each other.
I LOVE YOU TO BITS!
Recipe for dip coming momentarily to your e-mail (for your sis).
You forgot to add Janna is a fabuloso chef and cupcake maker!! I'm so jealous of her.
Post a Comment