Here she is - bright eyed and bushy tailed in the wee hours of the morning.
Don't we look cute in our rollers? She loves to mimic Mommy and put rollers in her hair too.
Braelyn got several things from Santa. He brought her a shopping cart with play food that she loves. I thought the selection of play food was quite limited though. There was a green pepper, an ear of corn, one eggplant, and 15 boxes of cereal along with a half gallon of milk. I guess the elves eat a lot of cereal.
Had to get a shot of her cute satin Christmas pajamas.
She also really likes her pots and pans from Ikea.

Around 10:00 we headed over to Jay's parents house to have Christmas. There were presents galore, but all Braelyn seemed interested in were some plastic sippy cups. She has sippy cups identical to these at home, but I guess they are more fun when they're empty and on the floor.

Oh, and she was also very curious about Uncle Jim's stocking contents - especially the travel sized toiletries and honey.

Jacob was too busy playing with all his new toys from Santa to pose with his Mommy and Daddy, so Braelyn stood in for him.

My parents and sister met us for lunch at the Potts' house. After we ate we headed to Frisco to have our tree with my family. I have a great picture of Braelyn and my Dad but it turned out blurry. :(
Braelyn was so spoiled by Santa this year. Jay took a picture of her "haul".
As you can imagine, toys are all over the place in our house!


3 comments:
Looks like ya'll had a fun and busy Christmas! I am kinda glad to be back in a routine..!
It looks like you guys had a great holiday and Braelyn made out like a bandit! Julie, she is really adorable. I love her!
I MISS YOU!
LOL! Kait got the same shopping cart from Aunt Heather, and we have those pots, and Kait had those same jammies for Christmas! I didn't see those super cute satin ones though...ours are flannel. :)
I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! :)
Post a Comment