Saturday Crystal cooked us the yummiest breakfast I've ever had. Eggs scrambled with cream cheese, shredded cheese, & dill and a cheese streudel with strawberries. It was so yummy. I can't believe I left without getting the recipes. Then we just lounged around the rest of the morning and early afternoon. Later on we went to see Brett's (Crystal's husband) new dental office. It is gorgeous. Crystal did such a good job decorating. After touring the office, changing 2 rounds of diapers, and feeding 2 hungry babies, we finally made it to Chuy's for some dinner and a margarita. (okay, I had two margaritas!) When we got home, Braelyn was so tired -probably from not sleeping much on Friday - that we both went to bed at 10:00. I didn't even tell the girls goodnight, I just crashed.
We woke up Sunday morning to another yummy breakfast - Crystal made breakfast burritos. Janna and I decided we would not be doing showers, presentable clothing, or makeup for our ride home. So we lounged around until we had to leave. Janna's cousin Jamie came over with her two sweet boys - Tanner & Haiden. Jamie is a sweetheart, so its no wonder her little boys are sweetie pies too and cuties as well. Then Roz (fellow ACU alum) came by with her baby Henry who is about the same age as Ellie. It was good to catch up with her and have "new mommy" talk.
Janna and I headed out around 1:00. Thanks to Janna for driving the whole way so that I could entertain Braelyn in the back seat. I usually hate road trips but Janna and I just talked the entire time and so it seemed to go by faster. I did ask her about 12 times how much longer we had, but otherwise I was content.
I'm happy to say that Braelyn's first trip away from home was a success. She adjusted very well, did awesome in the car, and was a happy camper the entire time we were there. I had a great time with my girls and getting to meet precious Ellie.
Does everyone else have the song in their head still? I like to eat eat eat eeples and baneenees.



Crystal and Ellie
Allison & Janna
Lounging on Saturday
at Brett's Dental Office




2 comments:
Ah man...I didn't, but now I do...Thanks Julie!!! I'll be "oting oples and bononos" all night now!! I had so much fun with all of your girls last weekend, and absolutely loved getting to spend time with you and Braelyn! Can't wait to see you again in March! Oh...thanks for sending the pictures...they're great!
Thanks ALOT Julie! "I like to Ute ute ute upples and bununus"...IT NEVER GOING TO END!
I am so glad I got travel with you and Braelyn! It was so good to catch up with you and all the girls!
I LOVE YOU!
Thanks for the pictures and for being such a good friend! See you in March!
Post a Comment