Wednesday, December 19, 2007

White Chocolate

I don't like it. I just don't. How does anyone stand the taste of white chocolate? Sure, its pretty, but ew....it does NOT TASTE GOOD!!!!! Why can't they dip the pretzels in dark chocolate and add sprinkles? Why can't they make the macadamia nut cookies with dark chocolate chips?

3 comments:

Honeyed Hashette said...

I am so on bored with you! I DO NOT like white chocolate either. It is YUCK!
The only white chocolate I have ever had that I liked was the candy cane kisses. Otherwise I cannot stand it!
Ew~

Mrs. Bianca said...

I like white chocolate covered pretzels better than the dark ones, but overall prefer the yogurt covered pretzels anyway.

Once I had this zebra (white and milk chocolate mixed) drink from starbucks. The woman suggested it for me. I couldn't even finish it! blech!

Anonymous said...

White chocolate makes me sick (well, not literally.) I don't know why, but I don't like it either!!