Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Good Baby, Rested Mommy

Braelyn slept 10 hours last night!!! She slept from 10pm until 8:00 this morning!!! I tried to give her a bottle around 6 am, but she fell back asleep and slept the entire hour car ride to Grandmom's this morning. She's been sleeping anywhere from 5-7 hours straight, an occassional 8, but 10 hours - never! Maybe 3 months is a turning point?
I realize how lucky I am. I know that lots of babies don't sleep the entire night until they are several months older than Braelyn. So, I am counting my blessings. I knew that loss of sleep would be the most difficult part of this whole parenting thing for me. I physically NEED at least 9 hours of sleep a night. I've always been this way. I'm not one of those people who can take naps, either. I have to be in bed, lights out, and it has to be night time for me to sleep. So, if Braelyn is going to start sleeping at least 8 hours through, I'm going to be a very happy person!
Oh, and a little more bragging - she takes her early evening nap at the perfect time, right around 5:30-6:30 which gives me time to cook dinner and eat it too!
Now, after posting this, I bet she won't go down until midnight, and wake up at 4:00....just because I'm bragging .:)

No comments: