Thursday, November 1, 2007

Braelyn's First Halloween




So, Braelyn had her first Halloween yesterday. She dressed up as a chili pepper. She also has a pumpkin costume and a kitty cat costume.....yes, I might have bought one too many costumes for her first Halloween!! Last night we took a couple of pictures, some with her cousin, Jacob, who dressed up as a train engineer. He LOVES Thomas the Train, so there was no guessing that trains would have something to do with his costume this year.
We took Braelyn "trick-or-treating" to 4 houses in the neighborhood, just to visit some neighbors who haven't seen her much. She was exhausted afterwards. She slept 8 hours last night, which was wonderful, and makes me consider doing the trick-or-treating on a regular basis. Would neighbors mind so much if a cute baby came over each night for candy? She does have several costumes after all!

2 comments:

Honeyed Hashette said...

So cute! I love it!
She is the cutest little chili pepper I have ever seen. :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute!! Aren't kids fun??