We haven't been up to a whole lot lately. Not that I've documented anyway for potential blogging. We did go to the Rough Riders game on Monday night. We had a great time. Braelyn loved it and danced her butt off. (They play music the whole time) A little girl gave her some blue cotton candy and I graciously accepted even though I was cringing inside. I didn't want to be rude, and it was only a bite. However, even the little bit I allowed her to eat was evident in her diaper yesterday. So, kids who are allowed to eat artificial colors all the time....is their poop always fluorescent? Anyhoo, we (I) made it through the cotton candy and had a great time at the game. I forgot my camera, or it would have been a blog post on its own.
So, here are some recent pictures of our little one doing art projects (sidewalk painting and water coloring)
And here are some our friend Jay took at his house. He has an awesome camera and knows how to use it.
Ahhh...I've missed you! I love the 2nd and 4th one from Jay's set. She is a real beauty!! Is she going to be right handed? I see both brushes are in her right hand. The verdict is still out on Mari.
4 comments:
Ahhh...I've missed you! I love the 2nd and 4th one from Jay's set. She is a real beauty!! Is she going to be right handed? I see both brushes are in her right hand. The verdict is still out on Mari.
Thanks for the pics!
In my expert opinion, it sounds like more artificial food coloring will solve the problem.
The Doctor
I love all these pictures and I cannot believe how big she is!
P.s. I still have all your books in my closet. :)
One time I put green food coloring in milk. Yep "it" does change colors.
Post a Comment