Thursday, May 21, 2009

Of course Brae is the cuter one. :)

Things Braelyn and Suri have in common:

1. They both have beautiful brown hair and won't wear hairbows. (all right, I'm assuming that's Suri's problem, too.)

2. They both still love their bottles. Although, Braelyn's doesn't have any weird scientology formulated barley mixture. Surprised, aren't you? Her nighttime bottle has almond milk.

3. They do look a little bit alike


Things Braelyn and Suri do not have in common....
Do I really need to go there?
For starters, we just weren't able to make it to any of the American Idol shows this year. Our schedule was just too full already.





4 comments:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

Whoa. They sure do look alike.

I love that photo of Brae swinging. So cute. You need to blow up that bad boy & frame it!!

Lauren said...

Suri? Puh-lease! Braelyn is soooooooooooooo much more cute!

Anonymous said...

That is uncanny.

Alison said...

Love the picture of Braelyn swinging - definitely a favorite.