I can't believe it either! Such a cutie. I'm assuming you'll be posting bday party pics soon! (hint, hint) :)
I can't believe she is TWO either! I feel like she just made her arrival. She is so adorable and I LOVE her in pigtails! I hope she keeps letting your fix her hair. Happy Birthday, Braelyn!
Happy Birthing Day to you too Mama... special day for you both. Its so awesome to remember, what an overwhelmingly GREAT day. She's just beautiful.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe it either! Such a cutie. I'm assuming you'll be posting bday party pics soon! (hint, hint) :)
I can't believe she is TWO either! I feel like she just made her arrival. She is so adorable and I LOVE her in pigtails! I hope she keeps letting your fix her hair. Happy Birthday, Braelyn!
Happy Birthing Day to you too Mama... special day for you both. Its so awesome to remember, what an overwhelmingly GREAT day. She's just beautiful.
Post a Comment