What I'm REALLY excited about is getting to spend my birthday weekend with my 3 college girls. Crystal, Micayla, and Kristy. We're leaving the kiddos at home and having a Girls Weekend. I can't wait!!! We all live in different cities - Kristy even left the state. So, we don't get to see one another often enough. Which, at times, might be a good thing, because I think we'd be together so much that our husbands and children would probably be jealous. :) I have no doubt that God purposed us 4 girls to all be in the same hall our Freshman year at ACU. I couldn't imagine my life without these 3 amazing people. Love you girls! Can't Wait!!!! Break out the Nutella!


Of course, I will miss these two. It will be the longest I've been away from Braelyn. I hope Daddy feeds her healthy food and doesn't let her watch too much Calliou while I'm gone.
Oh, can I live without this snuggle monster for an entire weekend??


4 comments:
Awe, your post brought tears to my eyes! I'm so excited! Just don't bring the Nutella from your pantry. I'll buy a new jar from Kroger. Love you!
Enjoy your weekend!!
Now picture Jay with his Mustache from March in that last picture. Scary!
ha ha Chad! If I had photoshop I would do that. seriously, creepy.
I had so much fun with my girls. We're going to try and do it again in January. No, we ARE going to do it in January. So many unforgettable memories. So many bruises from tubing all day Saturday. I am exhausted from all the fun!
Post a Comment